Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Letters From Readers

                  Marietta, Ohio Woman  Receives $4.000 Check  For Bookcase


Thank you so much Larry. for helping me  sell my Gustav Stickley bookcase  through Treadway Auction Galleries in Cincinnati, Ohio . The auction house drove all the way down the interstate to Marietta to pick it up. The offer was a $4.000 check  or consigning  it to the auction house and perhaps getting less or more money for it, I accepted the $4.000 Check , Thanks so much  and keep up the great work through your antiques newspaper column  helping others.

Doris and Marty Morris, Marietta . Ohio


               Local Marietta , Ohio. Man receives $900 for old Posters

Mr, Koon thank you  for helping me sell my posters through Last Moving  Picture Show Auctions, I received  a check for over $900 from the catalog auction, Thanks I couldn't   have done it with out your help. really love your newspaper column.

Michael Paxton, Marietta. Ohio


Have an antique or collectibile  you would like to sell for top dollar on the  auction  block , write me  Larry Koon Po Box 5221. Vienna W,va  26105 . you can check out my weekly antiques  column "Treasure in the Attic"published every monday through Marietta Times . Marietta. Ohio, there  web-site address is Marietta Times.com  . you can type in my name on the site and it will bring up my columns ,

No comments:

Post a Comment