Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 8, 2011

ROBEY - KOON FAMILY HISTORY 1815-2012

New Book soon to be released , My Great Great Grandfather was Born in Maryland in 1815 and settled in Meigs County. Pomeroy. Ohio in 1840. also in this book is  my great grand father William Robey, and my Grandfather Early Robey, from Jackson County W,va , all on my mothers side, also my father and Mother  Homer Koon & Vesta Robey Koon, also my Grandfather on my dads side  Arthur Coon of Roane County W,va, my last name was suppose to have Coon  not Koon ,  also in the book  my grandmother Pearl Tolley Harris from Jackson County, this book is filled with loads of info on
brothers,sisters, nephews, cousins, aunts, uncles, and even their kids, pre-order your copy today $24,95 plus $4.00  shipping 8  1/2 x 11 book , send your order to  L.koon   PO Box 4115 Parkersburg, W,va 26104 or email me at l.koon@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment